Job Title: Female Self-employed Personal Assistant (Care)
Location: Colchester (CO4)
Rate of Pay: £12.91 per hour
(Preferably 1 or 2 PAs to work as a team and cover each other’s holiday and sickness)
Hours: 23 hours 45 minutes per week
Pattern of Work:
Initially – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 1200 to 1400
Hours to increase as relationship develops – the hours need to be flexible with prior arrangement – I also have an extra 15 hours per year
Personal Assistant needed to support a lady who has a spinal injury, general fatigue and extensive pain, to live a full independent life. Mobility is restricted due to pain and fatigue therefore she used crutches or a wheelchair when out of the home.
- To support with all personal care when required.
- To support to prepare and cook healthy meals.
- To support to access the community, eg shopping, attend appointments, general socialising and out for coffee.
- Support with all household chores, eg laundry, general cleaning and ironing.
Experience or Qualifications:
- Applicants will need to be trustworthy and caring with a happy, chatty, confident personality.
- Experience in care preferable but not essential.
- I need to have a driver to be able to take me out and about to my leisure activities.
- Additional hours may become available, so I am looking for someone who is flexible.
- Breaks/food/expenses/mileage will be discussed, if invited to interview.
- Any offers are subject to a DBS check, receipt of two references and checking the legal right to live and work in the UK.
- Non-smoker essential.
- As some personal care is involved, I would feel more comfortable with a female carer. This advert complies with the Sex Discrimination Act (1975) Section 7 (2b).
|About the employer||empty|