Our payroll bureau offers a reliable, efficient service for people who employ their own personal assistants or carers.
Purple’s dedicated payroll team understands the nature of your Direct Payment contract and are here to help you. We support more than 3,500 service users in the UK who have a Direct Payment and we pride ourselves on our personable approach.
To benefit from our in-depth knowledge, click here to contact a Purple account manager today.
Our offer includes a number of services designed to deliver efficiency for all customers, including:
- Your own personal account manager
- Holding your Direct Payment funds in a client account
- Providing you with a monthly statement of your funds
- Providing your authority with the monitoring information they require
- Processing payroll and paying your employees
- Issuing payslips for your employees
- Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) on your behalf as your agent
- Submitting all HMRC monthly and annual returns
- Making monthly payments direct to HMRC
Below is a list of useful links for employers and employees. All links open in new windows, please note Purple is not responsible for the content of external websites.
ACAS, the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service, aims to improve organisations and working life through better employment relations.
The Citizens Advice Bureau helps people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice.
Employerline is a free employment law advice for employers and business owners.
Employers Direct offers free employment advice for employers.
Health and Safety Executive is the national independent watchdog for work-related health, safety and illness.
The Inland Revenue is the UK’s tax authority and is responsible for making sure that the money is available to fund the UK’s public services and for helping families and individuals with targeted financial support.
Skills for Care is the employer-led workforce development body for adult social care in England. The organisation works with employers and other partners to create practical resources to develop the skills and knowledge of the workforce. The site also offers pensions information for people employing their own personal assistants.