Long Term Relationships
Purple is dedicated to building long-term relationships with businesses to help unlock employment opportunities for disabled people and help build internal workforces, offering businesses ways to adapt products and services to harness the power of the Purple Pound.
There are more than 10 million disabled people in the UK – 79% of them do not have a job, but many want to work and be qualified and employers want talented people.
Purple Partners is a package that extends your commitment to addressing disability issues in the workplace and helps build internal capacity and foster community relationships, allowing businesses to tap into a wealth of skilled workers.
Purple Partner packages include:
- Developing or refreshing a bespoke disability strategic plan
- Delivering targeted disability training and workshops
- Developing and supporting the implementation and promotion of a CSR plan on disability
- A practical support package
- Places at Purple’s thought leadership events
- Access to discounted HR legal advice delivered in conjunction with Purple’s legal partner
- Access to advertising opportunities through Purple channels
- Membership of Purple
- Discounted price for Purple Jobs employment agency
Purple’s corporate offer will meet the needs of both large businesses and the SME market, with bespoke services for businesses of any size.
Fill out the form below to contact the Purple team and find out how our Purple Partner package can help your business.