Our Goals Over the Next Decade are Threefold
Purple aims to be the catalyst for change in creating a world where disability presents no barrier for individuals or business.
Firstly, we aim to help more than 20,000 disabled people to find permanent jobs, providing the largest recruitment agency of its type to help both disabled people and business flourish.
We will also have supported thousands of business in becoming Disability Confident, demonstrating the social and commercial value of disabled people to businesses.
Creating the Largest Agency of its Type
Purple will also have matched 25,000 personal assistants to disabled employers, creating the largest agency of its type to provide greater independence and opportunity for all.
We will work to develop the latest accessible technologies to transform the experience for disabled people managing their Personal Health Budgets and Direct Payments, and recruiting and managing their carers, increasing independence, choice and control.
Our work will develop sustainable opportunities for businesses, supporting recruitment, retention, disability rights advice and the unlocking of significant disability markets.
Our Offer to Disabled People
- Employment agency for those in or ready for work
- Purple Works pre-employment scheme
- Personal development through grant funded projects
Information and advice
- Payment and payroll service for Personal Budgets
- Support planning
- Information, advice and guidance
- Personal assistant agency for recruiting personal assistants and carers
Our Offer to Business
- Employment agency matching disabled people with business
- Organisational development and culture change
- Research and development
- New products to market
- Expanding existing markets
Promote Conversations Without Fear
Our approach is to promote conversations without fear, through this we will move the conversation from one of disadvantage and inequality to one around potential and value.